Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Doctor Visits


We are getting closer to Zoey's arrival so we now have weekly doctor visits. Yesterday was the first one. We got a good report for the most part. I am not dialated any and she has not dropped yet. But the doctor did estimate that Zoey weighs about 5 pounds now & if I go the full 40 weeks she won't be bigger than 7 pounds. Since I weighed 6 pounds when I was born the doctor is guessing Zoey will be between 6 to 6 1/2 pounds. I was very happy to hear this because Josh keeps teasing that we're going to have a 10 pound baby!
This weekend is Halloween. We are going to the Bell Air Show during the day with some good friends then pass out candy & watch a scary movie at home. We don't really dress up but we dress up our first kids (the animals!) Here's a picture of Rocky's costume. I made Jack a pirate outfit but he hates wearing it & runs away when I get it out so I don't have a picture of him in it.

1 comment: