Sunday, November 4, 2012

16 weeks!

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: +3 lbs
Maternity Clothes:Not really yet. Still in most regular clothes
Gender: We should find out this month!
Movement:Starting to feel little flutters and kicks
Sleep:I am sleeping a lot. I take a nap everyday when Zoey does and I am ready for bed by 9:00
What I miss:Clothes that fit comfortably
Cravings:I have to have a bowl of cereal every night
Best Moment this week: I haven't gotten sick in 2 weeks so I am starting to gain weight!


     We are excited that we get to find out the sex this month. We will find out before Thanksgiving & we will have our own little gender reveal for our family members then we will tell everybody else. I think we are having a boy & Josh keeps saying a girl so we will see! We will be happy either way we just want to know! We are definitely more laid back this time around. We don't have any set names yet. We probably won't for awhile. Josh & I never agree on names so it will be interesting!
     This month is also Zoey's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is that old. She is obsessed with swimming so we are having an indoor pool party for her this year. We went and checked out the pool and she wanted to jump in so I think she will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment