Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 Months Old & Belly Laughs


So I'm a little late with Zoey's 4 month post but when you have a baby, a blog post is low on the priority list! Zoey turned 4 months old last Saturday. Her are some stuff that she is up to:
  • laughing all the time. We have a very laid back, happy baby :-)
  • She has just started rolling from her tummy to her back. I think she started doing it because she hates tummy time!
  • She can almost sit up by herself but still needs something behind her for when she falls back
  • She weighs between 12-13 lbs. We'll find out for sure on Monday though.
  • She wears 3-6 months & 6 months size clothes depending on the brand.
  • She eats about 5 1/2 oz every 3-4 hours
  • She usually only wakes up around 5 am to eat then goes back to sleep until 8:30.
  • She looks more & more like Josh everyday. She has my eyes but everything else is Josh! Well we both have brown hair so I think I will claim the hair too :-)
We go to the doctor on Monday to get 4 month shots & to talk about starting Zoey on cereal.
Zoey also experienced her first car wreck last week. We were stopped at the stop light in front of the high school with a truck stopped behind us. An older lady was talking on her cell phone & not paying attention & ran right into the truck which then hit us. I am just thankful that truck was there otherwise it could have been a lot worse. Everyone in our car was ok. I don't think Zoey was even sore but she was falling asleep so it scared her but she calmed down once I got her out of her car seat. I am thankful my parents were with me!
On a happier note, Zoey is laughing or smiling all the time. Here's a video of Josh getting her to laugh while having the hiccups. She really gets going around the :44 mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment