Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 5 Photo Challenge

Day 5: A picture of a favorite memoryThis is the moment I met my daughter. I told everyone there would be no posting photos of me right after labor but this is my favorite memory so I thought I'd make an exception. This was extra special because I had an infection & spiked a fever during labor so Zoey was put in the NICU & I didn't get to see her for 24 hours after I delivered. Right after they cleaned her I got to hold her for maybe a minute then they whisked her away from me. That was the hardest 24 hours. Josh got to see her so I made him take the camera & bring back tons of pictures of her. Anyway, this is my favorite memory because even though she's only been here 3 1/2 months I can't imagine my life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment