Sunday, March 10, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: +30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Only thing I can wear right now. When I'm just hanging out at home I wear Josh's shirts too
Gender: Boy!
Movement: All the time! It feels like he doesn't have any room
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable at night to fall asleep. Luckily Zoey still naps so I take a nap when she does.
What I miss: Cute clothes that fit. Being able to do stuff without losing my breath.
Cravings: Cereal, pb & j sandwiches, and water!
Best moment this week: Having my mom here for the week helping with Zoey so I could rest a little.

We had our doctor's appointment this week. I have already gained as much weight as I did the entire pregnancy with Zoey. She measured my stomach and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead. My doctor thinks it is fine but she scheduled an ultrasound for my next appointment so she can see how big he is and if I have extra fluid.
Since my last post, Zoey has started Mother's Day Out. She loves it and I actually did ok while she was gone. It helped that my mom was here to keep me busy though. She is learning so much so quickly. She can count to 15 and she knows all her letters. It does help that when I pick her up she runs to me and gives me a big hug :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment