Saturday, April 13, 2013

39 Weeks and Potty Training

How far along: 39 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +35 pounds (yikes!)
Maternity Clothes: only thing I can wear plus some of Josh's shirts
Gender: boy!
Movement: All the time! Little man is running out of room so he moves a lot to get comfortable!
Sleep: I am tired all the time. I get up a lot in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I take a nap with Zoey everyday too.
What I miss: cute clothes that fit & being able to do stuff without losing my breath
Cravings: cereal, PB & J sandwiches, &water
Best Moment this week: Taking my last belly pic! If he hasn't come on his own by Tuesday we are being induced!

We started potty training Zoey a couple weeks ago and she is already a pro! She tells us when she has to go. She doesn't want to get her underwear or pull up dirty at all. She wakes up from nap time dry as well. She has already filled several sticker charts so we might have to already start weaning her off that!

No comments:

Post a Comment